TYRELINK INDUSTRIAL CO.,LIMITED
TYRELINK Is a professional tire enterprise, with production, equipment, technology, and a listed holding company partner enterprises, the company focuses on tire manufacturing, tire raw materials, production equipment, and tire technology research and development. Since the establishment of the company, products have been involved in TBR, OTR, PCR, AG, IND, RACING tire and other different tire fields, the company has a number of patented technologies, as well as technical engineers from many well-known first-line brands.
Ideally candidates would come from a PCR &TBR background,though candidates with an automotive background/interest,or Field Sales experience,would both be considered. This role is pivotal to the growth plans of TYRELINK Tyres and is very fast paced. High energy and a drive to succeed are more important than technical knowledge,as full training will be given.
· Generate sales through potential or existing customers.
· Build relationships with your allocated customer base and understand their product needs.
· Enter and update customer information into a CRM database.
· Take and process orders in an accurate manner.
· Maxmise profitability through selling our Key Brands.
· Work closely with our Internal Sales Team.
The ideal people will have:
· Proven experience a sales role within the automotive sector (preferably truck or tyre related].
· Working Knowledge of Truck/Car Tires (though not essential).
· Proven track record of successful meeting sales quota.
· High Energy and an ability to adapt to an ever-changing marketplace.
· Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
· Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
· Outstanding negotiation skills with the ability to resolve issues and address complaints.
Tyrelink can offer you:
· Attractive starting salary.
· Performance related bonus scheme.
· Contributory pension scheme.
· Good working environment.
· Prospective candidates should apply through the recruitmen.